The Adult Learning Service love working with families; wherever they are! So as well as having family learning courses in schools we've extended our provision online too.
Our online courses are open to learners across the county and are a great way for parents, grandparents or carers, who might find it difficult to get into school or a community venue, to find out how their children learn at school.
So why not enrol on one of our online courses!
Our experienced tutors will work with the group for an hour online, sharing their ideas and working together. From this you will then have a range of ideas to work with through the week with your child.
To make the most of the course you will need;
- A child-free hour so you can enjoy adult time with other learners.
- The commitment to attend each session over the 6 weeks.
- Be able to access a virtual learning platform with your phone, Ipad, tablet, laptop or computer.
- An email address so we can contact you and enrol you onto our Moodle learning environment.
For more information about the course click on the links below:
- Let's be Happy and Healthy
- Let's Talk
- Fun with Numbers
- Fun With Reading
- Calculations Without Calculators
- Power of Play
- Introduction to Family Learning
Not sure if family learning is for you? Read some of our success stories to find out how our courses helped some of our learners.
We look forward to welcoming you on one of our courses soon!
Please click here to find the timetable for our online courses.
If you need more information contact us at BS_learninglh@lincolnshire.gov.uk
As we all embrace new ways of learning it is important we know how to keep ourselves and families safe as we go online. As part of your induction to the course, rules and procedures will be explained to ensure we all have a safe online learning experience. Please see also see our e-safety policy.