Welcome to our Learning at Home section! It has activities, websites and information for all the family. You’ll find information that is up-to-date and easy to navigate websites to help you find what you are looking for.
- Need some help with home learning? Have a look at our Learning for Children page for ideas for activities that support the school curriculum.
- Search in Learning for Families to find some of those fun-filled activities our learners enjoy at our Family Learning courses and great idea suggestions for in and out of the home.
- Learning for Adults offers tips on common errors we make in English and maths. Why not challenge yourself and see how you do?
- If English is not your first language you may want to improve your skills to find work or help your child at school. Learning for ESOL has tip sheets and website links to help.
- Looking after our mental health is as important as improving our academic skills. Our Learning for Wellbeing page suggests simple ways to look after you.
And if that’s not enough, have a look at the online courses provided by our Lincolnshire training providers as well as some national providers. We offer a wide-range of learning online and face-to face for you to develop new skills and gain qualifications.